Be Google's Friend


The easiest way to quickly indexed by Google is by creating web/blog that have cooperation or owned by Google itself, such as blogger and Google Sites.

According to my experiences in publishing article at blogger.com, it takes only few minutes for Google to index and view the article on the Google page result. If you want to prove my words, type the exact title of article (in quotation mark) that you have just published for minutes in Google (example: “Modify Minima Template”), and then see the result. Usually the title of the article will appear on the page result.

In comparison with the other search engine such as Yahoo, Google is very much better. Until now, I still can’t find my blog in Yahoo page result, even though I have added my URL for months.

Note: Always use Goolge as your default browser.