Finding Copy Paste


Until know I have no idea how to prevent copy paste by adding some codes to disable copy paste function. Even if I have, it will not stop them to retype the article. In personal, I don’t mind if people copy my articles, but with one condition, they have to crate a link to my blog to show readers the source of article. But if you don’ like it, you can find who copy your article with no permit and report the abuse or warn them.

Open copyscape page and you will find a search box. Type address of an article in it, and click go or press enter. The engine will result list of pages that have similar content with yours.

You also can put in a banner as shown above to warn the visitors for not copying anything that come from your blog. Copy the code below and paste it in your blog.